Muscle Tan Takes The LeadDecember 19, 2021 2021-12-19 23:24
Muscle Tan Takes The Lead
MUSCLE TAN was created specifically for body builders competing around the globe for a position in the winners circle. Other products on the market are often orange, hard on the skin, messy to use and nearly impossible to clean. Our innovative team have created a product that:
Delivers competitors a tan capable of going as dark as they need to be regardless of skin type
Is hydrating and gentle on the skin
Can be pared down post competiton to leave a normal skin tone
BENEFICIAL FOR THE SKIN
Muscle Tan contains ingredients that are beneficial and gentle on the skin. The following list provides an overview of the key active ingredients found in Muscle Tan.
GRAPE SEED OIL
An incrediby strong antioxidant Grape seed oil is about 50 times stronger than antioxidants like, vitamin C and E and can also provide protection against sun damage.
The linoleic acid found in grape seed oil can be very beneficial in skin conditions like, acne, dermatitis and eczema. Linoleic acid can soothe and nourish the skin, and help it to repair.
GREEN TEA EXTRACT
Green tea extract is derived from leaves of Camellia sinensisGreen tea extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, which has a cell-protecting function as well. It’s a strong antioxidant effect that protects the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals. Green tea extract also contains the Methylxanthines that stimulates skin microcirculation and therefore positively influences the tone and health of the skin.Green tea extract can actually decrease wrinkles and also makes you look younger..Green tea extract is a good anti-inflammatory agent, reducing inflammation in the skin, and most importantly having an inhibitory action on collagenase (a collagen-reducing enzyme that breaks down collagen). Since green tea extract helps to inhibit collagenase, the topical use of green tea helps to promote the health and quantity of collagen, thereby maintaining a firm and elastic skin. In one clinical study is was shown that the skin had measurably more elastic tissue content after continuous application of a product containing green tea extract.Green tea extract appears to exert a sun protective effect by quenching free radicals and reducing inflammation.
VITAMIN E – TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
Vitamin E is a potent anti-inflammatory ingredient with excellent moisturising ability. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects body tissue from damage caused by free radicals.Skin Care Benefits include:
• Potent anti-inflammatory
• Helps to protect the skin from UV damage.
• Improves the skin texture and the moisture content in the skin.
• Reduces the severity of sunburns.
• Increases the effect of sunscreen ingredients.
• Inhibition of lipoperoxide associated skin disorders
ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE
Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, or Aloe Vera as it is more commonly known, is extracted from the leaves of the Aloe plant. Aloe Vera has been used medicinally by many cultures for thousands of years.Scientists have discovered over 200 nutritional substances in Aloe Barbadensis leafs, including 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and active enzymes.
• Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice can soothe skin and serve as an anti-inflammatory.
• It can be efficiently used topically, because of its burn healing effects, scar reducing and wounds healing properties.
• Aloe protects the skin from UV damage. The herb contains aloin, which can block up to 30 percent of the ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface.
• Aloe also, contains an impressive number of vitamins, including A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E, Choline and Folic Acid. These vitamins are great for protecting the skin from free radicals.These vitamins are great for protecting the skin from free radicals, dangerous compounds that cause signs of premature aging due to damaging effects on the DNA and other cell structures.
SUNFLOWER SEED OIL
Sunflower Oil retains moisture, and in preventing the skin from drying out it helps to keep wrinkles at bay and the skin looking youthful and vibrantly healthy. It is extremely powerful at keeping away bacteria and maintaining youthful skin. Sunflower seed oil contains a rich mixture of vitamins and other natural substances that have a healthy effect on your skin and its pores. It is very good for acne sufferers, especially if the traditional acne remedies have failed. It is very high in antioxidants, particularly the antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, which prevent free radicals from damaging your skin and creating wrinkles and the appearance of premature aging